One question lies above all, what can The CropTec Show do for your business? New practical and insightful farming advice helps in the fields, however we also cover fundamental sessions to help make your businesses efficient, productive and profitable.
Business Seminar & Hub Features
Network with some of the best minds in the industry in seminars and knowledge hubs; pick up invaluable industry advice to help improve your farm business. From new policies and regulations, to funding and robotics, CropTec has you covered!
- Learn funding supports in: remote management, robotics, technology, research, crop resilience and pest control – UKRI’s Transforming Food Production Hub
- If you are looking for a career in ag, or wanting to expand your business, here’s an opportunity to network and develop transferable skills – Careers Corner
- Investing in machinery to cut costs, is it possible? – Henry Henderson – Knowledge Exchange Manager in the Cost Management Hub
- What are the key drivers of yield and what really effects your bottom line? – Mark Topliff & Professor Jonathan Storkey in the Cost Management Hub
- Making nitrogen work smarter and improving farming’s carbon footprint – Dr Daniel Kindred – Head of Agronomics and Crop Physiology Research Scientist, ADAS in the Crop Nutrition seminar
- How farmers can contribute to new policies and procedures which will replace payments previously provided via EU funding in the Future Farming Hub
Sign-up to our newsletter