Terms and Conditions Summary
Prizes on offer
If you entered via the Arable Farming Magazine: Prize is 1 year's free digital subscription to the Farmers Guardian.
If you entered via the Farmers Guardian Magazine: Prize is 1 year's free print subscription to the Arable Farming magazine.
How to enter
Scan the QR Code and register for this year's CropTec show before the deadline date: midnight GMT 31st October 2023.
If you entered via the Arable Farming Magazine use code: AFMAG
If you entered via the Farmers Guardian Magazine use code: FGMAG
Rules and restrictions
Winner must be 18+
Live and reside in the UK.
*There is only one winner per magazine*
The opening date for entries is 6pm on 15/09/2023, anyone who has registered for The CropTec Show before this date will not be entered.
The closing date of the prize draw is midnight GMT on 31/10/23. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
The winner will be announced the week commencing 6th November 23, Via email. Winner will also be announced on socials and website.
Full List of terms and conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw (“Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw”) is open to residents in the UK aged 18 and over. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Agriconnect, a trading name of Arc Media Holdings Limited, with company number 13558953 and registered address at Unit 4 Caxton Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9NZ, England.
2. Employees of Agriconnect, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the “Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw”.
3. Entrants into the “Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw” shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the “Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw” the online or in-print entry form must be completed and an email address provided by the entrant. Only one entry per household is permitted. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com.
5. The opening date for entries is 6pm on 15/09/2023. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight GMT on 31/10/23. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. One winner for each competition will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 02/11/23.
7. The winner will receive the prize described.
8. Agriconnect accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Agriconnect shall be entitled to select another entrant as winner.
10. Agriconnect does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. We will notify the winner as soon as possible on or after the closing date using the contact details provided in the entry. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner over a period of 2 days. If it has not been possible to contact the winner or the winner does not respond to that notification in that time, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible entrant. Where the prize is capable of physical delivery, the prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to the notification that they have won. In all other cases we will provide the winner with instructions on how to book or obtain their prize. We are not liable for any damage or loss to a prize caused by any third party. If a prize is damaged or fails to be delivered, we have no obligation to provide a replacement prize.
12. The last name and county of the winner can be obtained after 13/11/23 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw. If you do not want your last name and county revealed, please email email@example.com prior to the closing date.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
14. Agriconnect retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize options offered are not available.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Agriconnect shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Agriconnect further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the “Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw”. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Agriconnect for death, personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation due to its negligence.
17. Agriconnect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this “Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw” with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud).
The decision of Agriconnect in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Agriconnect shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The “Magazine Free Subscription Prize Draw” will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.