Terms and Conditions Summary
Prizes on offer
One x £100 Pre-Paid Fuel Card
How to enter
Complete the CropTec Registration Form and enter the code FUEL2CT before the deadline date: midday GMT 28th November 2023.
Rules and restrictions
Winner must be 18+
Live and reside in the UK.
There is only one prize available.
The opening date for entries is 3pm on 24/11/2023, anyone who has registered for The CropTec Show before this date will not be entered.
The closing date of the prize draw is midday GMT on 28/11/2023. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
The winner will be announced the Tuesday 28th November 23, Via email. Winner will also be announced on socials.
Claiming your prize
To claim your prize you must visit the CropTec Organisers Office during either day of the show, with proof of identity.
Full List of terms and conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents in the UK aged 18 and over. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Agriconnect, a trading name of Arc Media Holdings Limited, with company number 13558953 and registered address at Unit 4 Caxton Road, Fulwood, Preston, PR2 9NZ, England.
2. Employees of Agriconnect, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the prize draw.
3. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per household is permitted. No purchase is necessary.
5. The opening date for entries is 6pm on 24/11/2023. The closing date of the prize draw is midday GMT on 28/11/23. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. One winner for each competition will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 28/11/23.
7. The winner will receive the prize described.
8. Agriconnect accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Agriconnect shall be entitled to select another entrant as winner.
10. Agriconnect does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
11. We will notify the winner as soon as possible on or after the closing date using the contact details provided in the entry. We will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner over a period of 2 days. If it has not been possible to contact the winner or the winner does not respond to that notification in that time, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next eligible entrant. Where the prize is capable of physical delivery, the prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to the notification that they have won. In all other cases we will provide the winner with instructions on how to book or obtain their prize. We are not liable for any damage or loss to a prize caused by any third party. If a prize is damaged or fails to be delivered, we have no obligation to provide a replacement prize.
12. The last name and county of the winner can be obtained after 13/11/23 by sending an email to email@example.com within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw. If you do not want your last name and county revealed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the closing date.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
14. Agriconnect retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize options offered are not available.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Agriconnect shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Agriconnect further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Agriconnect for death, personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation due to its negligence.
17. Agriconnect reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud).
The decision of Agriconnect in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Agriconnect shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.