YaraBela nitrate based fertilisers, are pure nutrients, offering the required precision efficiency and reliability to meet the agronomic and environmental imperatives of modern agriculture. Nitrate nitrogen has been proven to be the best form of nitrogen for UK farming conditions.
YaraBela fertilisers are the most efficient form of nitrogen:
- They will all easily spread upto 36m and beyond.
- The granules are stronger they will not shatter when you spread them giving you a cloud of dust.
- Because YaraBela granules are heavier they will perform better under windier conditions, giving a more even application.
Why choose a nitrate fertiliser rather than urea?
- Immediately available nitrogen - Nitrogen present as nitrate and ammonium, immediately available for plant uptake
- Highly soluble sulphur - Where included sulphur is present as calcium sulphate which is highly soluble so reaches plant roots quickly
- Higher yield than urea - At identical nitrogen application rates, nitrates achieve offers 2 – 5% higher yield than urea based fertilisers
- Enhanced protein - Nitrate fertilisers enhance protein content by 0.3 – 0.9% compared to urea based fertilisers
- Low volatilisation losses - Volatilisation losses from ammonium nitrate fertilisers are 1 – 3%, compared with up to 27% from urea
- Reduced leaching - High nitrogen efficiency, fast uptake and lower dosage giving better control over residual nitrogen
- Low carbon footprint - The life cycle carbon footprint of YaraBela nitrate fertilisers is 12.5 % lower than for urea based fertilisers
- Low environmental index - The overall environmental index of YaraBela is 46.6 % lower than for urea fertilisers
*Remember if it doesn't say Yara on the bag it won't be Yara quality fertiliser in the bag. Yara don't sell fertiliser in anyone else's bags.