OSR Establishment Hub
After the hubs packed first appearance at The CropTec Show 2017, Dekalb are returning to The CropTec show 2018 with their OSR hub to offering visitors the chance to find out how to make the most of OSR reduction.
The hub will feature a series of presentations from experts from inside and out of Dekalb, giving the latest advice and updates on OSR risk-reduction.
About the sponsor
Thirty years of ground-breaking OSR breeding has enabled DEKALB to become the number one partner of choice for farmers across Europe. DEKALB is committed to bringing innovative, quality solutions to all our partners. We are very excited about our latest innovative varieties that cover the key technological traits within OSR breeding, including:
- Clearfield herbicide tolerant varieties to manage problem weeds and erucic acid contamination;
- HOLL varieties for premium food oil production;
- Clubroot, light leaf spot and double phoma resistant varieties for yield protection;
- Pod shatter resistant varieties to minimise seed losses and volunteer problems; and
- Next generation low biomass varieties for lower cost/lower hassle OSR management.
We have a leading team of breeders and technical specialists that will be able to discuss our current and future OSR production challenges and developments.