BASIS Registration Ltd
Hall: 2 Stand information: 712
- | Business / Advisory / Compliance and Agronomy
- | Spraying Technology
- | Crop Protection
- | Environmental
BASIS is a registered charity (No. 1077006) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England (No. 1365343)
In practice this means that BASIS:
- Offers a range of examinations and recognised qualifications for people working in the pesticide, fertiliser and related sectors
- Operates an annual inspection scheme to audit pesticide stores and ensure their operation presents minimal risk to people and the environment
- Manages the Professional Registers for qualified pesticide and fertiliser advisers and for public health pest control professionals
- Operates the BASIS Advanced Contractor Certification Scheme (BACCS) and the new Amenity Assured standard to raise and maintain good practice standards in the amenity and industrial pesticide sectors
- Provides a forum for industry trade associations and other stakeholders to discuss how professional standards can be maintained, improved and promoted
- Works closely with industry, the regulatory authorities and government to promote and develop professional standards
AddressSt Monica's House
St Monica's House, 39 Windmill Lane
This handbook is designed to sit in the cab and be a reference to all Sprayer Operators for the information around their hugely important role in the UK Agriculture and Horticulture sectors. This Han ...
Effective soil management ensures that nutrient, water and oxygen flow to the plant match the requirements of the plant. A well-managed soil should contain available nutrients which meet the nutrient ...
We, in agriculture, depend on good soil health and good soil health depends on us. These online courses cover all aspects of soil management, providing technical and practical advice, all in one place ...