AminoA STAART is a biological seed treatment that improves rooting and early growth.
It contains a complex of 18 L-isomer amino-acids, which are essential for early growth and development and increases the plant’s resistance to abiotic and biotic stress.
AminoA STAART treated seed performs better:
- Maximising early crop vigour and emergence
- Neutral pH of 6.5 which enables efficient nutrient uptake
- Reduces the phytotoxicity of chemical seed treatments
- Increases yields
- Is not harmful to soil micro-biology or operators
- Protects against biotic and abiotic stress
- May be combined with fungicidal and insecticidal seed dressings (Subject to a compatibility test)
- Reduces the overall pesticide requirement of the crop
- Improves profits