TractAir are official distributors for PTG Central Tyre Inflation Systems (CTIS)
Tyre pressures are critical if you want to get the best from your tractor, trailer or towed implement. Our central tyre pressure control system will save fuel, minimise ground compaction and reduce tyre wear by allowing you to maintain the correct tyre pressures for varying loads, field conditions and speeds. This is all possible on the move at the touch of a button, either via a separate CTIS control unit or on the tractor display using ISObus.
In the field, low pressures are needed to spread the weight of the machine and to maximise grip. Conversely on the road higher pressures are needed to give stability, fuel efficiency and minimise tyre wear. Available for tractors, trailers, combines, sprayers, forage harvesters – in fact anything with wheels.
The PTG system is designed and made in Germany specifically for agricultural machines. The system uses only the best quality components and we offer full spares and support from our base in the UK.
Why Choose CTIS?
• Reduce fuel consumption by up to 15%
• Reduce tyre wear by up to 20%
• Reduced soil compaction increases yield by up to 6%
• Integrates into main tractor display using ISOBUS
• Change tyre pressures whilst moving
• Proven robust technology
• Compatible with dual wheels
• Inboard air connection available
• Better self-cleaning of tyre tread in the field
• Change pressure while moving
• Longer working season, especially in wet areas
• Tested to last more than 10,000 hours
• Pneumatically controlled check-valves (seals and air lines are only pressurised during pressure change)
• No loss of pressure in case of damaged air lines or leaks
The PTG CTIS system is easy to fit and will deliver a very quick return on investment. Please visit our website for more information (www.tractair.co.uk) or contact us to discuss what we can do for you