The CropTec Show 2017
Join us on Weds 29th & Thurs 30th Nov at The CropTec Show.
Registration is free for all those who pre-register before the event.
Ten reasons to attend The CropTec Show
The CropTec Show is the UK’s leading technical and knowledge exchange event for the arable farming industry, this two-day show provides you with the ideal chance to explore ways to improve efficiency and reduce unit costs of production.
Here’s ten great reasons why you should make sure you attend the CropTec Show this year, on Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th November 2017 at the East of England Showground, the sister event to LAMMA.
- It’s free to attend All you need to do is register your details and we’ll email you your entry pass. Tickets are free providing you pre-register before the event.
- One of the best technical events in the arable calendar It is highly rated as one of the best technical events in the arable calendar, we’ll have emerging technology, knowledgeable advisors, clinics, technical seminars and interactive knowledge hubs.
- Key take-away message from the knowledge hubs The knowledge hubs offer short, sharp presentations delivering key take-away messages on blackgrass, OSR quality and weed management, biostimulants and data analytics . Experts will be on hand throughout the day in the hubs to answer your questions on a variety of subjects.
- Get 30% off your train travel The CropTec Show is held at the East of England Showground, who have partnered with Virgin trains to offer all event visitors 30% off your train travel. To receive your code, register for your ticket and we’ll send you your code by email within a week. If you’re driving, the showground is in a great central location just off the A1 with oodles of free parking.
- We’ve listened to your feedback
The seminar programme has been extensively researched with the farming community, key suppliers and stakeholders The common message running though each session is how science, research, new technology and knowledge exchange can help the UK’s crop producing farmers be profitable in the increasingly dynamic, uncertain and competitive world of global crop production. The programme covers crop establishment, crop protection, crop nutrition and crop breeding and we will have over 20 expert speakers over the two days, including scientists, agronomists, farmers and policy-advisors.
- Get up close and test the latest sprayers Get an exclusive opportunity to see the latest sprayers in action and test drive them in our sprayer demonstrations. These will be running on both days, allowing you to get up close to the working machines, nozzles and their cabs. Exhibitors are: Agrifac, Chafer, Horsh, John Deere, Kellands, LEMKEN and Lite-Trac – watch the 2016 demos here.
- Farm491 Innovation Zone New for 2017 is the Farm491 Innovation Zone – come and learn about this new location for agritech innovators to run and grow their businesses on the Royal Agricultural University’s campus.
- Earn up to 12 BASIS and NRoSO points You can earn up to 6 BASIS and NRoSO points per day by attending the event, the seminars and taking part in our growing knowledge trail.
- Get 10% off your hotel stay If you want to make a two-day trip of it, there are a number of hotels close to the showground offering 10% off your stay. An increasing number of visitors are coming for two days and setting up meetings with suppliers, advisors and manufacturers whilst they are there. To take advantage of this offer click here.
- It’s a quiet time of year in the field So why not come and join us?