Dejex together with Compo-Expert have introduced Easy Start Micro-Granular Fertiliser in the UK market. This precision fertiliser can be used to significantly reduce levels of standard base fertiliser, improving environmental responsibility while maintaining yields.
Easy Start is applied at drilling directly into the seedbed at rates as low as 20kg per hectare. The formulation provides the seed’s nutrient requirement on germination improving initial germination levels, uniformity and root development.
Easy Start – What are the advantages?
- Application in the “neighborhood” of the seed guarantees emergence and first development of roots.
- Higher fertiliser efficiency especially under dry conditions.
- More uniform crop development in the first growing phase.
- Better and deeper root development.
- Improved physical stability of the crop and higher capacity for future nutrient uptake.
- Reduction of N leaching.
- Additional trace elements to ensure optimal growth
- Fine uniform granule size within the range of 0.5-1.4mm.
Easy Start – Target crops
Typical rates for target crops.
| Oil seed rape
| Sugar beet
Speak to Dejex at CropTec about starting your journey with precision fertilisers.