Shining a light on sustainable weed management, this year’s Arable Weed Focus toolkit forms part of Arable Weed Month, a month-long event to raise awareness of the upcoming issues, potential solutions, and best practice for arable farmers.
- Survey: Six key takeaways about italian rye-grass threat
- Resistance: good farming key to minimising resistance threat
- Black-grass: integrated approach brings black-grass success
- Hybrid barley: utilising crop competition
- Nozzles: defying drift
- Drilling date: high nitrogen prices are causing a dilemma
- Is new kit the answer to future weed control?
- Inter-row hoeing: band-aid for weed control?
- IWM praise: praising weed diversity
We hope you find it useful – click to read it here.