Welcome to CropTec
Join us at THE specialist arable event on Tuesday 24 & Wednesday 25 November, 2015
Organised by Briefing Media Agriculture, CropTec is the essential technical event for arable and mixed farmers, agronomists and advisers, sprayer and spreader operators and contractors.
To encourage knowledge exchange amongst the British farming community, we have made the event free for farmers to attend.
Now in its third year, CropTec brings together farmers, industry experts and researchers, plus the latest products and services from more than 100 exhibitors. It’s your unique opportunity to find ideas, inspiration and answers on everything from crop protection and nutrition to plant breeding and soil management in one place, at one time.
CropTec provides the perfect platform to discuss current agronomic challenges and future plans face-to-face with suppliers and experts, and share knowledge and experience with colleagues from around the country.
The programme for this year’s two-day event includes:
- 16 leading speakers covering a wide range of technical, practical and business issues
- Extensive seminar programme
- R&D Innovation Hub & Business hub
- One to one hands on experience of the latest sprayers in the UK
- Opportunities to collect Basis & 2 NRoSO points
CropTec 2014 Opening Speech
£12 general admission – free entry for pre-registered farmers
Place to meet and engage with on farm decision makers
Sign up to the latest newsletters
Includes extensive onsite coverage and focussed coverage in the run up to the event
- Timely, Topical, Technical: three reasons to attend CropTec 2015
- CropTec is the event of choice for go-ahead farmers
- Essential advice for farmers and advisers at CropTec’s Innovation and Business hubs
Sponsorship opportunities include extensive onsite coverage and focussed coverage in the run up to the event through our media partners- Arable Farming and Farmers Guardian.
The CropTec team can also work with you to create a tailored sponsorship and advertising package.